Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift 2 - Chunky DC after DC with Fringe







Price: N/A (gift)
Type: Scarf
Time: 4 hours
Length: roughly 7 ft (without fringe); fringe ranges between 3-4 inches
Width: roughly 5.5 in.
Yarn: Acrylics (Lion Brand Hometown USA)
Stitches Used: dc

Extra Notes: Saw this yarn at the store and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!! It's so chunky and warm and it was PERFECT for a scarf! Only downside was because it only came in so little that I had to buy a few skeins to finish the scarf to the right length that I think was perfect. I really hope my friend likes it when they get it. (Honestly, I feel a lil jealous of her now cause their scarf is so much warmer and comfier than mine. But I guess I know what I'll be doing next time I go to buy some yarn for myself! HAHAHA!!) Originally this was going to be done in cables, but the yarn was too thick to see the cables clearly, so I just settled for dc stitches. It's still very pretty and very warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment